Grants for Exporters
The State Trade Expansion Program (STEP) is a Federal grant administered by ExportMontana. Eligible activities, grant amounts, and cost share rates per activity are as follows:
1. International Trade Show Exhibition – 75% reimbursement up to $10,000 and up to $2,000 travel stipend
2. Market Research & U.S. Commercial Service Programs – 75% reimbursement up to $5,000 and up to $2,000 travel stipend
3. International Compliance Testing & International Intellectual Property Protection – 75% reimbursement up to $6,000
4. e-Commerce & Website Fees – 75% reimbursement up to $6,000
5. Digital Marketing – 75% reimbursement up to $6,000
6. International Travel Stipend – 100% reimbursement up to $2,000
*Companies may receive up to $30,000 in STEP awards per year.
Trade Show Assistance Program
Grants are also available to help your business attend domestic shows. The TSAP program can provide 50% reimbursement, up to $3000, plus a $500 travel stipend. Visit the TSAP page to learn more.