Applications to the Big Sky Economic Development Trust Fund (BSTF) are accepted through the funding portal www.fundingmt.org.
The following items are required:
- Application Form
- Business Plan
- Financial Statements (Historical/Projections) comprises of the Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss and Cash Flow
- Benefit Certification Form if benefits are to be included in the calculation to meet the BSTF required wage rate.
- Hiring Plan refer to the Guidelines for specific requirements
- Training Plan (if the proposed use of funds is for workforce training);
- Local Government or Tribal Government Resolution.
Job Creation Application Guidelines are available, and includes more information about the program specifics, including eligibility, penalties, procedures and other requirements.
Beginning July 1,2018, the Big Sky Economic Development Trust Fund program will accept job creation applications quarterly. The next application deadline is April 3, 2019.