Listed below is the application form. Please complete the application and mail it in to the Program. We have done our best to keep the form as short and concise as we could while recognizing that we are dispersing public funds and must perform due diligence.
- The forms is fillable and can be saved to your computer while you are working on it using the "Save As" function. It cannot be saved online.
- If you require more space to fully answer a question, complete your response on a separate sheet of paper and attach to the activity application.
- No area should be left blank. Any application received with missing/incomplete information will automatically be returned to the Applicant for completion.
- A separate application must be filled out for each activity, if applying for more than one award.
- All of the documents must be submitted by mail to the Program.
U.S. Commercial Service Programs Application (due 14 days before the project start)
Where to Send your Application
ExportMontana - Montana Department of Commerce
Attn: Angelyn DeYoung
PO Box 200505
Helena, MT 59620-0505
Applications will be accepted at any time until September 1, 2018 or until funds are exhausted. All proposed activities must be completed by September 29, 2018.
NOTE: Activities must occur between September 30, 2017 - September 29, 2018. Activities occurring BEFORE an application is approved are ineligible.
Potential applicants may want to contact the Department before submitting an application for current funding availability and guidance. The Department may request additional information, including financial statements, at the time of application. the Department makes the final decision, at its sole discretion, whether to fund an application, request additional information, request SBA review comments, or to not approve an incomplete or otherwise unacceptable application.
A review panel, consisting of Department of Commerce staff will evaluate applications. To be eligible for reimbursement, written or electronic approval from the Montana Department of Commerce MUST BE received before starting an activity (an exception may be made for exhibit space rental). No applications will be considered after an activity has occurred.
Upon award, an agreement letter will be presented by the Department which will outline processes and procedures.
There is no limit on the number of activities a company may participate in per year. However, to be considered for additional awards the company must have met the program requirements for any previous awards. Awards are not intended for a company to use for a trade show at which it has previously or currently exhibits. An exception will be made if the trade show changes locations each year allowing the company to reach new markets.
If you have any questions on the forms contact Angelyn at (406) 841-2783.