Help your international prospects, customers and business partners find you, understand your company, and do business with you by giving them an online local user experience (website) in their languages and markets.
To help defray the expense, Montana STEP grant provides partial reimbursement of the cost of the Montana Online Global Program.
Submit your application at least 30 days before starting the program.
- 50% reimbursement of the Montana Online Global Program expenses, up to $3,000
Eligible Small Businesses
To be eligible for the Montana STEP grant, you must:
- have been in business for more than 1 year
- meet the SBA’s definition of a small business
- market products that are of U.S. origin or have at least 51% U.S. content
- show in the STEP application your understanding of the costs associated with exporting and doing business with foreign purchasers, including the costs of freight forwarding, customs brokers, packing and shipping, etc.
- agree to provide the program with export activities/results from the grant activities
- Montana Online Global Program expense (up to $6,000)
* To request eligibility consideration of other online expenses, contact ExportMontana.
- Any cost not directly related to international trade development and preapproved by this program.