In order to facilitate application to the Program, the Lender has to submit the following items:
1. If not already established, the Lender requests to execute a Lender Participation Agreement (LPA) with the Department by contacting program staff at (406) 721-2663 or by email at email@example.com. LPA Example LPS
2. Lender completes a Collateral Support Application (CSA) on behalf of the Borrower to the Department CSA Instructions
3. The Lender completes a Collateral Analysis and Review Form and submits it to the Department.
4. The Borrower completes a Native American Business Certification Form and submits it to the Department.
5. The Lender must also submit the following items with the Collateral Support Application (CSA):
- Loan Amortization Schedule – Must accompany the Collateral Support Application (CSA).
- Lender's Credit Memo Write-up – Must accompany the Collateral Support Application (CSA).
6. Once a LPA, CSA, and accompanying documents have been reviewed and accepted, the Department and the Lender must execute a Collateral Deposit Agreement (CDA) specifying the agreed upon amount of collateral support, terms, form of deposit, and resettlement terms. CDA Example