NOTE: Exhibit space opportunities for the 2018 Governor's Conference will be available this fall.
The Governor’s Conference is the annual gathering of Montana’s tourism and recreation industry. As a sponsor or exhibitor, you’ll connect with hundreds of attendees who drive one of the state’s leading industries. These opportunities will help you bring messages, products, and/or services to the right audience.
2017 ATTENDEE PROFILE
Registered Attendees: 446 (41% First-Time Attendees)
- 24% Chamber of Commerce, Region, CVB
- 16% Lodging & Hospitality (Hotel, Motel)
- 14% Advertising, Media
- 13% Arts, Culture, History
- 10% Resorts, Guest Ranches
- 9% Federal, State Government
- 9% Other
- 1% Food & Beverage
- 1% Outfitters, Guides, Tour Operators
- 1% Transportation
- 1% Tribal Government/Tourism
Being a Governor’s Conference exhibitor is a valuable yet affordable way to get noticed. Exhibitors receive a dedicated space to engage with hundreds of Montana tourism and recreation industry professionals through four 30-minute exhibit breaks and in between sessions. Exhibit spaces SOLD OUT in 2017, so reserve early!