The Governor’s Conference is the annual gathering of Montana’s tourism and recreation industry. As a sponsor or exhibitor, you’ll connect with hundreds of attendees who drive one of the state’s leading industries. These opportunities will help you bring messages, products, and/or services to the right audience.
2018 ATTENDEE PROFILE
Registered Attendees: 429 (% First-Time Attendees)
- 23% Lodging & Hospitality (Hotel, Motel)
- 19% Advertising, Marketing, Media
- 13% Chamber of Commerce, Region, CVB
- 12% Federal, State Government
- 8% Nonprofit Organization
- 7% Arts, Culture, History, Education
- 6% Other
- 3% Tribal Tourism
- 1% Agritourism
- 1% Distillery, Micro Brewery
- 1% Food & Beverage
- 1% Outfitters, Guides, Tour Operators
- 1% Retail
- 1% Transportation
Being a Governor’s Conference exhibitor is a valuable yet affordable way to get noticed. Exhibitors receive a dedicated space to engage with hundreds of Montana tourism and recreation industry professionals through four 30-minute exhibit breaks and in between sessions.
Exhibit spaces SOLD OUT in 2018 and are limited in 2019 due to the conference venue, so reserve early!
TO RESERVE AN EXHIBIT SPACE, EMAIL Randy@mttourismconference.com
Pricing & Features
$500 each, which includes:
- One conference registration - a $175 value
- Draped walls, one 6’ skirted table, one chair, WiFi access, and electricity (by request)
- A listing inside the agenda book
- A list of registered attendees
Prize Drawing Information
Prize drawings help to drive traffic to exhibit spaces. Participating exhibitors accept entries (e.g., business cards) up to and through the 4th exhibit break Tuesday morning. After the break, exhibitors draw winners and share winner information with conference staff, who also gather prizes. Winners will be announced at the luncheon Tuesday afternoon, and prizes will be on display for winners to pick up. Conference staff recommend prizes with a minimum value of $25.